This year's Hoop Dreams will be held on September 11, 2013.
Play on the Garden's Legendary Parquet
Hoop Dreams is a basketball fundraising event that benefits ABCD’s programs and services. Ten teams from Boston’s leading corporations have the chance to play one another in a series of basketball games on the legendary parquet floor! Games are coached by Boston Celtics Coach Doc Rivers and Boston Globe sportswriter Bob Ryan.
Price and Amenities
The cost for this one-of-a-kind opportunity is $10,000 per team, which includes:
- One full half-court basketball game on the TD Garden's legendary parquet floor. Game consists of two 20-minute halves and one seven minute halftime.
- Each team is made up of 16 players and 2 coaches.
- The chance to suit up in an NBA locker room.
- Access for your "fans" to the Garden and concessions.
- Live shots displayed on the Garden HDX Scoreboard of your players on the court.
- Players will also have dinner in Legends and a chance to participate in an informal Q&A with Boston Celtics Head Coach Doc Rivers and Boston Globe Sports Columnist Bob Ryan.
- Team photos, gift bags and MANY more surprises.
They Made It Happen
We’re grateful for the leadership and generosity of John Wentzell of the Delaware North Companies, Garden Neighborhood Charities, Boston Celtics' Head Coach Doc Rivers, and Bob Ryan who made it all possible in 2012! And many thanks to the inaugural Hoop Dreams teams.
In 2012, Hoop Dreams benefited ABCD raising $100,000 that went directly to helping our low-income neighbors make progress toward better lives.
Want to Get in the Game?
We’re signing up teams and sponsors for 2013! Please contact: