Individual Opportunities to Volunteer
Your Time Can Make a Difference
Whether you work directly with children, families or youth—or assist in crucial “behind the scenes” tasks—you can be sure that your contribution helps build pathways out of poverty.
- Financial Education Teach basic personal finance principles to adults and teens.
- Tutoring Work with children, teens or adults on learning basic skills
- Career Mentoring Bring your professional experience into the classroom to help youth explore career options
- Head Start Support Work with groups or with individual children in a Head Start classroom
- Special Events Help out with one of our fantastic events!
How to Apply
All volunteers are required to complete a Volunteer Packet which consists of:
Head Start applicants must complete the following:
Completed Volunteer Packets must be returned to...
ABCD Human Resources Department
178 Tremont Street, 6th Floor
Boston, MA 02111 (map)
Please remember to bring a valid, Government-Issued Photo ID (e.g. Driver's License, Non-Driver ID, or a Passport).
For More Information
To learn more about individual opportunities that can enrich your life, while making a difference for someone else, please contact:
Chan La, Recruiter